Immigration Law – Corporations & Individuals/Families Corporations
TOP LAW, Minnesota Immigration Attorney, interfaces with corporations and their intended employees in various immigration matters. In the United States and abroad, companies and individuals can face complex issues and problems when crossing international borders and performing transactions in foreign countries. It’s important that you work with a professional Immigration Lawyer to get your case handled efficiently and without the unneeded stress.
We help employers and employees obtain employment-based immigration solutions and other specialized immigration visas for doctors, nurses and religious workers, including the following:
- H1-B visas (This classification is designated for Specialty Occupations; that is, those that require theoretical and practical application of highly specialized knowledge)
- L1 visas (companies operating in the U.S. the opportunity to transfer key personnel to the U.S. from their foreign parents, subsidiaries, branches or affiliates)
- O, P and R visas (Entertainment and Religious visas)
- Treaty visas (temporary workers engaged in international trade or investment between the U.S. and their countries of nationality)
These visas can then often lead to eventually obtaining a green card.
Individuals and Families
When you hire a lawyer, you are hiring an advocate. Attorney interacts with each client on a personal level. Aneta Lennartson, Esq., is truly concerned with and focused on the successful outcome of your immigration matter. The firm is dedicated to your obtaining a favorable result regarding your immigration petition or application with USCIS.
We handle family-based immigration matters and offer specialized immigration litigation defense, including the following:
- Deferred Action (Dream Act for young illegal immigrants)
- Deportation defense in removal proceedings
- Green card (permanent residency process)
- Maintain green card status while in divorce proceedings
- Visitor and Fiance visas
We provide our services throughout the state of Minnesota including: Burnsville, Apple Valley, Eagan, Bloomington, Rosemount, Shakopee, Eden Prairie, Edina, Hopkins, Wayzata, Minnetonka, St. Louis Park, Golden Valley, Plymouth, New Hope, Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Fridley, Roseville, White Bear Lake, Maple Wood, Oakdale, Woodbury, Cottage Grove, South St. Paul and West St. Paul.