Immigration Law – Corporations & Individuals/Families
TOP LAW interfaces with corporations and their intended employees in various immigration matters. We address any issues that arise through the Department of Labor, generally involving the PERM labor certification process. We work simultaneously with the pending employee and the employer.
In the United States and abroad, companies and individuals can face complex issues and problems when crossing international borders and performing transactions in foreign countries. It’s important that you work with a professional Immigration Lawyer Burnsville MN to get your case handled efficiently and without the unneeded stress.
We help employers and employees obtain employment-based immigration solutions and other specialized immigration visas for doctors, nurses and religious workers, including the following:
• H1-B visas (This classification is designated for Specialty Occupations; that is, those that require theoretical and practical application of highly specialized knowledge)
• L1 visas (companies operating in the U.S. the opportunity to transfer key personnel to the U.S. from their foreign parents, subsidiaries, branches or affiliates)
• O, P and R visas (Entertainment and Religious visas)
• Treaty visas (temporary workers engaged in international trade or investment between the U.S. and their countries of nationality)
These visas can then often lead to eventually obtaining a green card.
Immigration work is very rewarding because you bring people together, especially families. I love to fulfill people’s dreams; especially to LIVE an American Dream!
Individuals and Families
When you hire a lawyer, you are hiring an advocate. Attorney interacts with each client on a personal level. Aneta Lennartson, Esq., is truly concerned with and focused on the successful outcome of your immigration matter. The firm is dedicated to your obtaining a favorable result regarding your immigration petition or application with USCIS.
We handle family-based immigration matters and offer specialized immigration litigation defense, including the following:
• Deferred Action (Dream Act for young illegal immigrants)
• Deportation defense in removal proceedings
• Green card (permanent residency process)
• Maintain green card status while in divorce proceedings
• Visitor and Fiance visas
Call today for a FREE consultation on all of your immigration needs! Don’t make the mistake of not getting good legal advice.
TOP LAW is a Immigration Lawyer Burnsville MN specializing in U.S. Immigration, Naturalization, Visa and Consular Law. The bottom line is we get results for our clients!
We provide our services throughout the state of Minnesota including: Burnsville, Apple Valley, Eagan, Bloomington, Rosemount, Shakopee, Eden Prairie, Edina, Hopkins, Wayzata, Minnetonka, St. Louis Park, Golden Valley, Plymouth, New Hope, Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Fridley, Roseville, White Bear Lake, Maple Wood, Oakdale, Woodbury, Cottage Grove, South St. Paul and West St. Paul.
TRUTH . JUSTICE . LIBERTY