Dedicated & Professional Divorce Attorney
Those facing a divorce or other family law problem experience a high level of client care and personalized interaction. Aneta Lennartson, Esq., is a respected top divorce attorney Burnsville MN who understands what you are going through. We take a compassionate, yet aggressive, approach to representing divorce and family law litigants. Our services focus on obtaining the best and most effective, solutions-oriented and cost-conscious divorce agreements.
• Child Custody
• Child Support
• Contested Divorce
• Debt Division
• Divorce & Family Law Appeals
• Domestic Abuse
• International Adoptions
• Post-Decree Modifications
• Post-Nuptial Agreements
• Prenuptial Agreements
• Spousal Maintenance
• Valuation & Division
In its essence, dealing with a Minnesota family lawyer helps implement a system for managing change. A change in one aspect causes ripples through the family system, like a pebble dropped in a pond. I strive to guide each client over the turbulent waves, helping them maintain an even keel as they search for calmer waters.
• Divorce: Uncontested & Contested, Motions to seek child support, child custody and visitation, spousal maintenance (formerly alimony), property division (equitable distribution of assets and debts)
• Domestic Abuse (Orders of Protection, Harassment Restraining Orders)
• Juvenile Court Petition
• Legal separation: matters related to legal separation
• Petition for Adoption
• Petition for Guardianship or Conservatorship
• Petition to Establish Child Support
• Petition to Establish Custody and Parenting Time
• Post-Decree Motion to Enforce Existing Order
• Post-Decree Motions to Modify Existing Order
• Prenuptial/Post-Nuptial Agreements
• Rights of unmarried persons such as petition to sever a joint tenancy
Call today for a FREE consultation on all of your legal needs! Don’t make the mistake of not getting good legal advice.
TOP LAW is a Divorce Attorney Burnsville MN specializing in Family Law and Divorce Law. Call today to schedule a time to learn why so many have chosen Top Law for their family needs.